Consent to use personal data and documentation
(Terms and conditions concernign General data protection regulation – GDPR)
In line with the legislation concerning Personal Data Protection, I allow the University of Primorska as the host institution of the 8th European Congress of Mathematics 2020 to use my personal data and contact data (e-mail, mobile/phone number) for the purpose of:
- Proceeding for the participation at the Congress, including collecting my personal documents (personal ID, passport or other personal document) and photos,
- Informing me on activities related to the Congress (schedule, Congress newsletter, etc.)
- Promoting the congress via different media channels, including social media.
I allow the University of Primorska:
- to take photographs of me in association with all the events concerning the Congress, and to use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising and web content.
By checking the checkbox upon registration to the congress, and agreeing to the terms and conditions, as stated in this consent, I hereby acknowledge that I am notified with my rights in relation to the personal data transmitted, namely that:
- I can request access to my data, correction, deletion or transfer of such data and restrictions on their processing, or I can file an objection against its processing;
- I can cancel this consent at any time;
- I can lodge an appeal to the competent supervisory authority if I believe that the personal data controller violates the rules on the protection of personal data;
- I can find information on the personal data controller , the authorised person for the protection of personal data and other information related to the use and protection of personal data at the web address www.8ecm.si;
- The provided personal data will be kept for a period of three (3) years;
- The provided personal data will not be processed for any other purpose, as stated above;
- The provided personal data will not be transmitted to third parties, other than those defined by law, contract or other legal basis;
- Personal data can also be processed by the contractual partners with whom UP has concluded contracts for processing of personal data and which at the same time provide an adequate level of protection of personal data.