Abstract submission for the 8ECM is now open!
Participants who have completed the registration process, including payment of the conference fee, can contribute to the 8ECM with a talk or poster (with optional video) at a minisymposium (MS) or a special session. The deadline for submissions is May 1st, 2020.
The organizers of the MS will be responsible for approving abstracts submitted to their sessions. Each special sessions chair will be responsible for approving talks for their special session.
To upload your submission, first access your personal registration platform using the link sent to you upon registration. Select »submit an abstract« and complete the form as indicated on the page.
You will have the opportunity to direct your submission to a specific minisymposium, or to a special (general) session. Upon successful completion of your submission, you will receive an email confirmation.
Each special session is named after one of the following 18 research areas; the last one is a general session:
- Algebraic and Complex Geometry
- Analysis and its Applications
- Combinatorics and Discrete Mathematics
- Differential Geometry and Applications
- Dynamical Systems and Ordinary Differential Equations and Applications
- Logic and Mathematical Aspects of Computer Science
- Mathematical Image and Signal processing
- Mathematical Physics
- Mathematics Education and History of Mathematics
- Mathematics in Science and Technology
- Number Theory
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Optimization and Control
- Partial Differential Equations and Applications
- Statistics and Financial Mathematics
- General session
In the case that the MS Chair does not approve your abstract, he/she may propose you contribute with a poster or redirect you to a special session. You will be notified of this by email.
If you have lost your registration details, or have questions regarding your submission, please contact email@example.com. For general information on the registration and submission process, you can also visit our FAQ page at www.8ecm.si/for-participants/faq.